Thanks for the question. I will try to answer your specific question on Freedom Tax Relief, then give you some information on Freedom Tax Relief and on IRS debt resolution options.
Freedom Tax Relief is one of the few tax resolution companies to offer a service level guarantee relating to the Offer In Compromise service. The guarantee states that if Freedom Tax Relief does not save the clients at least two times the amount of fees paid then they will give a refund to the client. An individual’s qualification for an OIC is usually based on a calculation dependent on your income, your personal allowable expenses, and the net worth available for collection as determined by the IRS. Freedom Tax Relief will give you a free consultation to determine if you are compliant with the IRS and if your are eligible for an OIC
If you are curious, I will also give you some additional details on Freedom Tax Relief and also on your IRS Debt options.
IRS tax debt has become a serious problem for many Americans, and unlike other forms of debt the IRS is aggressive and has more options to collect -- so you should address the problems quickly and resolve them. I’ll try to help you evaluate if Freedom Tax Relief is the right option for you by giving you some thoughts on tax debt and on Freedom Tax specifically.
First, to answer your question: Freedom Tax Relief is a good option if you are seeking a firm to represent you and help you resolve your IRS debts. They can help set up an installment agreement, work to qualify for an offer in compromise, or get you compliant (by pulling SFRs and filing back tax returns).
I’ve done some homework for you, but be sure to do your own research too. Here are the facts:
- Freedom Tax Relief has been in business for many years. It appears to be a good firm with thousands of clients.
- Freedom Tax Relief appears to be one of the larger firms, and has a low complaint ratio. This means FTR takes care of its enrolled clients.
- The founders of the company are Stanford Business School alumni with backgrounds in the financial services industry.
- It won many awards (Best Places to Work, Entrepreneurs of the Year from Ernst & Young, Fast 100 list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc 500, etc.)
- Freedom Tax Relief is a member of, and is rated by, the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Most importantly, Freedom Tax Relief has helped many Americans resolve their IRS debts and looks to be an ethical operation that helps consumers deal with complicated IRS and tax debt situations.
If you want to know more about your options for dealing with IRS debt, and what a firm like Freedom Tax Relief would do for you, read on...
Tax Debt Options
IRS debts can be resolved with one of five options:
- An agreement to settle the debt for significantly less than is owed via a lump sum payment or a brief installment plan.
- Offer in Compromise
- A monthly payment plan for the full balance of the IRS debt.
- Installment Agreement
- A monthly payment plan for a portion of the tax debt.
- Partial Payment Installment Agreement
- An agreement by the IRS not to seek collection of a tax debt for a specific period of time.
- Currently Not Collectible
- An order to discharge all or part of your IRS debts under chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy.
In the spirit of full disclosure, we do consider Freedom Financial Network and its related entities as sister companies and think very highly of the teams at Freedom.
I hope this information helps you Find. Learn & Save.