Advice if Returning a Newly Purchased Vehicle

Read full question
Bill's Answer
(5 Votes) Team

By | Find Learn Save


Recent Best
1500 characters remaining
  • BA
    Mar, 2009
    Your husband can make a withdrawal from his 401k without any penalty as he is over 59 & 1/2 years old. You will have to pay the normal income taxes on it though.
    0 Votes

  • 35x35
    Mar, 2009
    my husband is 60 yrs of age. he has been out of work 1 yr and i do not see him returning to work. he has a 401k and i want to know can he take out the money without any penalty. we would use it to pay all bills and daily expenses. it is not a lot but would help since i am working 2 jobs 7 days a week
    0 Votes