FreedomPlus- Unsecured Loans Without Excellent Credit
FreedomPlus Customizes Loans to Fit a Consumer's Unique Needs
Bills Bottom Line
Tens of millions of Americans can now get approved for an unsecured loan due to their credit. FreedomPlus has a unique underwriting system that takes into account factors that traditional lenders ignore. This allows them to offer loans to people at reasonable interest rates to borrowers who can't qualify for loans elsewhere.
FreedomPlus is a new place for consumers to find unsecured loans at competitive rates.
FreedomPlus is geared towards borrowers with credit scores that often prevent them from qualifying for unsecured loans from banks or peer-to-peer lenders. There are approximately 42 million Americans with credit scores between 600-700. Consumers with less than excellent credit often are shut out by lenders and can't find reasonable rates and repayment terms.
The main benefits of the FreedomPlus program are:
- Expanding the number of people who are eligible for unsecured personal loans
- Providing a simple and private application process
- Offering consumers lower interest rates than most other credit alternatives
- Keeping payments down through reasonable installment plans
Quick tip If your credit took a hit during the past few years and you're having trouble finding a loan, speak with one of the consultants at FreedomPlus.
Unsecured Loans Tips
Unsecured loans usually have a higher interest rate than secured loans, because you're not offering the lender any collateral it can take from you, should you default on the loan. Still there are risks whenever you take out a loan. If you don't repay it as agreed, then you can face collection efforts.
Some people are helped by unsecured loans. If it helps you better manage your cash-flow, establish better payment terms on existing debt, or purchase something you need and could not otherwise afford, a unsecured loan may be a good choice. It is not wise to take an unsecured loan when it adds to your debt load and you won't be able to handle your monthly payments.
Bills Action Plan
Before you take out any unsecured loan, make sure that you:
- Know the size of your monthly payment
- Know how many payments in total you're required to make
- Understand whether there are any application or processing fees
- Understand if the loan has a pre-payment penalties
- Shop around to find the best loan rate and terms
Editor's Note: FreedomPlus is offered by Freedom Financial Asset Management (FFAM). FFAM is a division of Freedom Financial Network. In the spirit of full disclosure, Bills.com is part of the Freedom Financial Network.
- Debt Consolidation Programs
- Alternatives to Filing Bankruptcy
- FreedomPlus | Affordable Personal Loans
- Debt Consolidation Companies | Do Reputable Ones Exist?
- Credit Counseling
- Consolidate Debt
- Consolidating Bank of America Debt
- Refinance Overview
- Debt Loans to Consolidate Debt
- Bad Credit
- Chase Credit Card Debt Consolidation
- Consolidate My Debt
- Bill Consolidation
- Buy a Home with an FHA loan
- Tax Debt Relief Options
- Hardship Based Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Pay Off Loans
- Consolidate Bills
- Freedom Debt Relief Review
- American Express Bill and AMEX Debt
- Debt Negotiation Plan
- Judgment Garnishment
- Debt Snowball
- Cambridge Credit Counseling
- Collection Agency Charges
- Northstar Location Services
- Consolidate American Express Debt
- Consolidate Capital One Credit Debt
- Consolidate Wells Fargo Credit Debt
- Comenity Credit Card Debt
- Repay Gambling Debt
- Debt Consolidation Loan Fees- Part of the Picture
- Get It In Writing
- Debt Verification
- Colorado Lien For Credit Card Debt
- Debt Consolidation & Mobile Home
- Three-State Statute of Limitations
- How to Get Out of Debt For Free
- Credit Card Consolidation Reviews
- Reputable Debt Consolidation Companies
- Bill Consolidation Programs
- Debt Reduction Services
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services
Search answers to other readers' questions, or ask your own and get a personal answer!
Learn how much you can save over time by cutting back on your daily latte or other small expenses that add up!
Consolidation? Credit counseling? Debt settlement? Bankruptcy? New loans? Debt Coach, a free online tool, gives tailored advice to help you find the right solution for your needs.
Use our Debt Consolidation Calculator to learn how much your loans actually cost, and to find solutions to save money!
How savvy are you about your personal finances? Take this quick quiz to learn insights into your finance habits and your Bills IQ.
Deciding if a mortgage refinance loan is right for you? Our calculators make it easy. Plug a few key facts about your old loan into our calculator, and learn if a refinance makes sense for you.
See today's national averages for adjustable and fixed-rate mortgages. Then drill-down to learn what is the best rate for you!
Learn what your fellow Bills.com readers think about financial solutions providers and mortgage lenders. We want you to share your experiences, too!
If you want to dive deep into your debt relief options, including the costs of each solution, read these whitepapers. Includes references, so you can follow-up on each fact cited.
Bills.com experts explain, in fast-paced videos, the basics of refinance, debt relief, student loans, and more.
Tool Box Easy to use resources to help you find solutions to your money questions