If you are in debt, you probably need to get debt help to get yourself debt free and back on solid financial footing. Bills.com can help you evaluate your debt help options, from debt consolidation loans to credit counseling to debt resolution.
Many people let debt pile up and do not get aggressive about getting debt free. If you really want to get your finances back in order and your creditors off your back, you need to:
- Establish a plan and start with a budget and a commitment to help yourself before looking for third party help
- Learn about your debt relief options, their costs and benefits
- Start paying off your debt
- Stick with the program
Debt Help & Debt Consolidation
Debt help does not come in just one shape or size. For some, just a little nudge and fine-tuning of their budget is enough to blast their way to debt freedom. However, for others, a professional debt relief company is a necessity.
Here is a list of the most popular debt help solutions:
- Do-it-Yourself: Get out of debt by optimizing your Budget and payment schedule.
- Debt Consolidation Loan: Lower your interests and consolidate your debt in one easy to pay loan; however, you will need good to excellent credit.
- Cash-out Refinance Mortgage: If you have sufficient equity and credit, then a cash out refinance (or a Home Equity Loan), can help you lower your monthly payments and set up a long-term get out of debt plan.
- Credit Counseling and Debt Management Plan: This is a form of debt help that helps analyze your budget and financial situation. If deemed appropriate a professional company will consolidate your bills in a Debt Management Plan.
- Debt Settlement: For those in serious financial hardship and barely making (or late) in payments, then a reputable debt settlement company can help get out of debt by negotiation a debt settlement. Make sure that you get a free consultation and don't pay advanced fees.
- Bankruptcy: If you are in serious financial trouble, then consider getting debt help with a reputable bankruptcy lawyer.
Free Debt Advice- The Bills.com Debt Navigator
You may be surprised to know that there are many debt help options. However, there are a variety of different debt relief solutions. Before choosing the best debt relief solution, get to know your financial situation, including your credit score, credit history, net cash flow, and your asset situation.
Bills.com has put a lot of thought to helping people get out of debt. The Debt Navigator tool can help you analyze the best debt relief solution. Getting debt help is as easy as answering a few questions, allowing a soft pull on your credit, with no impact on your credit score, and pushing a button. You will get a picture of your debt on one page as well as recommendation of up to five different debt relief solutions.
Choose the recommended solution that best fits your situation and help yourself get out of debt.