Freedom Financial Network appears to be a very good option if you seek debt resolution or negotiated debt settlement.
Hi Bill, I recently came across a company called Freedom Financial Network that, among other things, helps people with a lot of debt. Seeing as I do have a lot of credit card debt, they may be able to help me out. Before I contact them, could you let me know what you know about them? thank
The Bills.com staff and I have researched Freedom Financial Network and reviewed information on the company and on its debt resolution strategies.
Freedom Financial Network appears to be a very good option if you seek debt resolution or negotiated debt settlement. The company is a leader in size and in quality, and is a good fit if you qualify for Freedom Financial Network's solution.
Here are a few facts:
1. Freedom Financial Network is a group of 600 employees founded in 2002 by Stanford Business School graduates.
2. Freedom Financial Network approaches the business from the human perspective and represents the consumer exclusively (not the banks or other agendas) and becomes your number one advocate helping you re-establish solid financial footing as quickly as possible.
3. They are members of The Association of Settlement Companies (TASC). TASC is a nonprofit organization that was created to bring professionals, legislators and consumers together to promote good practice in the debt settlement industry.
4. Freedom Financial Network is active in the community, working with a number of organizations through volunteering and donations.
5. They have won numerous awards, including Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards and Bay Area Best Places To Work awards.
Since we believe that Freedom Financial Network is a very good option, we also want to make sure that you do your homework on debt settlement and make sure that this is the right debt relief option for your situation, since debt settlement is not a perfect solution for everyone.
If you are interested in general in negotiated debt settlement, I can give you the following facts:
Debt settlement, also called debt negotiation, is a form of debt consolidation that reduces your total debt, sometimes more than 50%, with low monthly payments. Debt settlement programs typically take approximately three years. It is important to keep in mind, however, that during the life of a debt settlement program, you are NOT paying your creditors. This means that a debt settlement form of debt consolidation will negatively impact your credit rating and you will likely get some collection calls and have to partner with your firm to become totally debt free. However, debt settlement is usually the fastest and cheapest way to debt freedom, with a low monthly payment, while avoiding bankruptcy. The trade-off here is a negative credit rating versus saving lots of money and a low payment.
So, we think that Freedom Financial Network could be a great choice for you!
In the spirit of full disclosure, we do consider Freedom Financial Network and it's related entities as sister companies and think very highly of the teams at Freedom.
I hope this information helps you Find. Learn & Save.