Brad Stroh, CEO of Bills.com, gives advice on ways consumers can save money and improve their financial situation.
Brad Stroh, CEO of Bills.com, gives advice on ways consumers can save money and improve their financial situation, which can include;
- Taking control of your finances means building a budget to know where your expenses are.
- Lower your expenses by avoiding high interest financial products.
- With interest rates at an all time low, refinancing is a great option.
- Insurance can provide a way to keep your assets safe.
- Always have an emergency fund even if only for the short term.
There are quite a few debt relief options available to many consumers. As we stated in the video, look to lower rates and payments with a refinance loan. Here at Bills.com, we have partnered with many lenders to bring you a wide selection of options to fit your needs.
"Well the 5 things we recommend doing today is number one take control of your finances. That usually means build a budget, know where your money is going and what’s coming in. Don’t waste your hard-earned money on high interest credit cards or pay day loans and loan products they chew up a big chunk of your take home pay. Rates are the lowest they’ve been in all of our lifetimes. It’s a great time to refinance today if you’ve got a home and a mortgage. Rates are as low as 5%. Make sure you insure what you own so you’re protecting your wealth in the long term. Have a short term security blanket. Build up 3 months to 6 months of savings that’s readily available to you in case you lose your, have a medical hardship. Make sure you are secure in the short term."