- Free, personalized advisory service to help you manage your finances
- Get an assessment of your financial situation and receive recommendations to improve your monthly cash flow
Editor's Note, January 2014: The Money Coach service has changed. Instead of the detailed, free analysis that was provided, you can now speak with someone about some specific financial question you have. The goal is now to point you in the right direction, so you can find the best solution for your unique situation. There is still no charge.
Everyone wants to make smart choices with his or her money. There are so many options for saving, investing, and budgeting, that making the right choices can be difficult. There is no one-size-fits all financial approach, because each household’s circumstances and goals are different.
- Tired of financial information that doesn’t fit your situation?
- Looking for financial help that can make a difference today?
- Facing mounting debt or struggling to make ends meet?
Then Money Coach is the program for you! Speak with a personal advisor right now to start changing your financial picture today. Partner up with Money Coach and develop a plan tailored to your needs. And it’s FREE!
Money Coach is a free, personalized service to help people make better use of their monthly income, cash flow and assets. Members receive concrete recommendations to manage their income, debt, and assets more efficiently — in three easy steps!
Step 1 — Initial Consultation
Talk to a Money Coach Advisor today. Your Money Coach will develop your member profile based on your personal income, spending patterns and financial obligations. Then, your Money Coach analyzes this information and develops a personalized plan based on your initial needs.
Step 2 — Develop Plan
Your Money Coach Advisor will present an Action and Recommendation Plan (ARP) to you. This consultation will include an
- Overall assessment of your financial health
- Detailed review of your plan
- Concrete and realistic actions for you to take
- Solutions to help you reach your goals
Step 3 — Take the Steps
You can work with your Money Coach to improve your financial picture each month. Step by step, you’re in this together — ongoing information for ongoing success.
So Win Big Today! Contact your Money Coach today at 1-888-849-0170.
Money Coach is a FREE service of Bills.com, LLC. To learn more about Money Coach, call 1-888-849-0170, or see the Money Coach FAQ.